Digital Coach (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB - Digital Transformation
In the context of the CIB of Tomorrow Program, the CIB Digital initiative has been created with the ambition to build a digital vision and roadmap for CIB aligned with the Group’s initiatives. This global CIB Digital program, strongly supported by CIB top management, is under the leadership of Rudi Collin.
This initiative will allow CIB to drive the digital re-evolution of the business and turn BNP Paribas CIB into a leading digital player for our clients in line with their new ways of working. It will also enable CIB to hold differentiating positions on selected products or client segments and establish thought-leadership in the digital space.
Digital Bank for Employees (DB4E) is part of the CIB Digital Transformation team.
Digital Bank for Employees
DB4E programme aims to deliver digital services for our 30,000 employees improve effectiveness through “apps” that allow them to work together anywhere in a flexible and agile way.
The building blocks are:
· Digital working: making it easier for us to work together anywhere, e.g. tablets, new workspace, and flex office
· Business Workspace: redesigning new ways of working, e.g. improved CRM, apps, improved user experience
· You are fascinated by the way things work and the reasons they sometimes do not
· You have a burning desire to solve problems
· You love people and have an eagerness to learn and to educate others, are passionate about customer service.
· You have the opportunity to use and enrich your expertise, contributing your technical know how to improve your clients’ experience
Your role & Responsibilities
· As a Digital Coach, you will be part of DB4E’s “dial a geek” program designed provide insightful advice and friendly, hands-on technical support on digital working applications to any client in need. You will also educate your team members about applications, while independently keeping your own background up to date. You will be the guru, the skilled expert, giving advice and supporting others every day.
The key responsibilities will be to:
· Provide insight and technical support to internal clients on digital working applications (internal or external)
· Diagnose issues on the spot, explaining situations with patience and empathy
· Determining solutions to quickly get users up and running again
· Earn the trust of clients and coworkers alike as you offer guidance, tips and training
· Keep your background up to date
Skills & Experience
Education, Qualifications and Training
- Business School or applicable University Degree or Engineering School
- Background in technical support or customer service
- Interested in new apps to enhance all areas of your life
- 3-5 years relevant experience, including international
- Passion for customer service and commitment to exceed expectations
- Strong people skills, enjoy meeting people and building relationships
- Ability to keep your cool, to maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving technical issues
- Problem solving
- Strong team player
- Ability to teach and train others, to communicate technical concepts in layman’s terms
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills
- Can make decisions quickly
- Appetite and ability to absorb knowledge on new technologies and smart applications
- Is energetic, determined, positive, goal focused and consistent - even under pressure
- Self-starter and strong drive to proactively propose improvements and implement initiatives
- Ability to go beyond existing frameworks by suggesting new ideas which are suitable for clients and / or the organization
- Able to provide honest and independent advice
- Multi-tasking i.e. works on several initiatives at same time
- Acts with discretion, privacy, confidentiality and ethically, in compliance with agreed actions and while respecting the CIB values and rules, compliances directives
- Flexibility to travel globally for work or training but primarily to European locations (Paris, Lisbon, Madrid etc.), available for a training period abroad