Standard / Permanent
DEPARTMENT - INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
LOCATION - BASINGSTOKE
CONTRACT TYPE - PERMANENT
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions helps companies to expand their business capabilities by offering tailored leasing and finance solutions. Our expert teams partner with equipment vendors that are looking to grow their sales, and businesses that require outsourcing services for assets within a number of key markets. We’re a European leader in leasing, backed by the stability of the BNP Paribas group.
WHAT AM I ACCOUNTABLE FOR?
Development and maintenance of local applications and databases to enhance the service offering to the business, to automate business processes or to improve the control framework. Maintenance of invoice and letter templates from a variety of systems. Providing support to UK users and liaise with Corporate teams to resolve issues. Ensuring that systems, applications, databases and procedures are suitably documented, monitored and kept in line with group standards.
MY KEY ACTIVITIES
- Following the development process to deliver a request or project
- Monitoring daily operational processes
- Monitoring the IT Call Logger, ensuring that any business critical problems are suitably prioritised, actioned and reported
- Ensuring that changes to systems are approved by the Change Advisory Board before implementation
- Assisting the Local Development Manager in project planning and managing priorities.
MY EXTERNAL CUSTOMERS
3rd Party IT Suppliers
MY INTERNAL CUSTOMERS
All UK Leasing Solutions IT users, UK IT Teams (Service Desk, Local Development, Architecture & Security), Corporate IT Teams, Leasing Solutions UK Finance & Planning Teams
Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
High service and quality ethic and a service orientated mind-set
An ability to manage one's workload autonomously and to demonstrate flexibility when faced with changing priorities
Microsoft SQL Server and IIS administration
Microsoft SharePoint experience would be desirable
Any familiarity with Adobe LiveCycle, Sefas Open Print or Blue Prism would be beneficial, however training will be provided
Strong MS Office skills (esp. Excel) and general knowledge of networking and IT
Working in a busy, open plan office.
Normal working hours are 8.45 to 17.15 Monday – Friday; however we operate on a shift system from 8.00 to 18.00 each day. Additional hours will be required on an ad-hoc basis.
Dress code is business formal Monday-Thursday, business casual on a Friday.
MY ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by my Line Manager
- Responsible for adhering to policies, procedures, guidelines and the internal control framework established to guide the operation of their function in addition to regulatory compliance requirements
WHAT CAN I EXPECT
On joining the company I will attend a Company Induction which will introduce me to the different areas of the business and what they do.
Have regular performance reviews with my line manager; this will include a mid-term and end of probationary review and regular one to one catch ups.
I will be expected to complete annual online Compliance training modules via My Development, our online training platform and will continue to receive on the job training throughout my career.