Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
As a trading assistant you will be part of the bank’s Front Office team and your mission would be to accompany traders in their day-to-day business. Your main responsibilities would be divided in 4 main areas:
· Market Monitoring: following up on corporate actions on stocks as well as equity indices. You will need to keep your finger on the markets in order to make sure all market parametres are taken into account while pricing and marking the systems.
· Risk metrics: analyse risks in the books in order to propose the most efficient hedging strategies
· Booking & Reconciliation: follow up on any primary trade settlement as well as manage yourself secondary events on existing trades. As a trader assistant you are the one and only Front Office contact for all support functions.
· Profit & Losses: consolidate reports of P&L to be submitted to top management, as well as analyse the profitability of the desk in order to propose which areas of the business we should strengthen
· Project development: you will propose tools, procedures and setups in order to improve the daily workflows. You will be in charge of coordinating with different internal teams (IT, process, MO, etc) in order to implementing those projects
Academic background in Engineering, Mathematics, Finance or similar areas
Fluency in English
Expert knowledge of Excel with some knowledge in VBA (plus).
Highly motivated, rigorous, autonomous, hard-working and team player
Available for a training period abroad of 2 months