CX Program Co-ordinator
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- CX Program Planning – Plan & track delivery of all activities, at a Program and Project Level.
- Guide, motivate and Coach 3-4 digital project teams, through the various stages of agile design, development & delivery cycle.
- Provide regular, metrics driven updates to business & executive stakeholders and sponsors on the program status and risks
- Proactively identify & resolve issues and project risks
- Evaluate Program Cost and Resource, present budget forecast and resource burn-down
- Establish strong relationship with technology, Operations, Legal & Compliance, and Stakeholders & Sponsors.
- Develop & Manage Program Governance Policies and Framework
- Coordinate between Regional CX Centers in Singapore, Luxemburg, Paris & Switzerland and Head Office in Paris.
- Develop program evaluation framework to assess areas of strength & improvements
- Minimum 15 years of Project/Program Management Experience in delivering large scale Digital Transformation Program using agile methodologies, including roles of influence and consistent interactions with Senior Business Leadership
- Experience in WM/ Private Banking Industry is preferred
- Experience with innovation labs set ups will be immensely helpful
- Experience in managing projects, resourcing, financials and timelines; Working with geographically distributed and diverse group of people
- Proven leader with successful track record driving large scale, complex programs, in web/ digital business, accompanied with excellent inter-personal skills to resolve competing views
- Excellent planning and communication skills. Ability to communicate and influence internal & external stakeholders
- Strong sense of prioritization and ability to execute against deliverables.
- Ability to directly address conflicts and escalate issues where appropriate
- Ability to work in a multi cultural environment, by working collaboratively with stakeholders ,regionally & globally