CRM Business Project Manager – m/f/x
Standard / Permanent
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today ?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
The Customer Data & CRM team is a key pillar of the Marketing Department in BNP Paribas Fortis. It regroups marketing data management and CRM activities. Their mission is to continuously enrich customer data and leverage them in omni-channel commercial campaigns to optimize the customer contacts and experience. We are looking for a talented project manager to report to the Head of Customer Data & CRM who will boost innovation initiatives around customer centric campaigning (customer events-based), systematic integration of analytics and automation in campaigns, and the build-up of a real-time CRM.
Your future job :
· You are responsible for the design the CRM innovation program and definition of the concrete steps to implement these innovations (How do we increase customer centricity? How to automate based on events? How to go towards real-time? Etc.).
· You connect with key stakeholders in sales, marketing and IT in order engage them in the program and understand the business challenges.
· You align key stakeholders on the ambition level and the priorities.
· You coordinate the various roles but concentrate more on the business side. Indeed, regarding IT implementations, an IT project manager is dedicated to the program and will be your counterpart.
· On the business side, you are responsible to define the plan, the use cases, the desired impact, coordinate the initiatives, measure the results, define the requirements for the necessary tools and animate the change throughout the implementation.
Highlight your strengths !
· Master in finance, commercial engineering, economics
· Min 3 years of experience in business intelligence or CRM and project management / change experience
· Marketing feeling, interest for the customers and the business
· Very collaborative : ability to work both with technical profiles and business partners
· Orientation towards results
· Excellent presentation and persuasion skills
· Flexible, stress resistant
· Knowledge of the CRM tools (Teradata, Salesforce, Microsoft) and real-time CRM is a plus
· Good knowledge of NL & FR.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core value. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offers you ?
· Competitive salary pack
· Interesting career opportunities
Tempted by the challenge ?
Please put in your application with your cv and motivation letter.