Standard / Permanent
Hong Kong S.A.R.
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
- Prepare and consolidate the daily and monthly risk monitoring reports on Hong Kong, Singapore and On-Shore accounts to Risk-WM and WM Management.
- Ensure accounts operate within the guidelines or pre-approved exceptions and follow up with the Front office for action plans for new exceptions.
- Review the lending ratio on new securities and co-ordinate with Risk-WM for FR requests/ confirmations.
- Compile statistic reports for reporting or audit purpose
- Check client’s positions to determine eligibility for new placements and IPOs.
- Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
- Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guideline
- Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
Undertake regular monitoring of all commitment clients under Wealth Management Hong Kong including:
Timely identification and reporting of under-margined clients.
Detection of limit excess and unauthorized trades.
Compliance with approval conditions and lending ratios.
- Control Aspect
a) Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
b) Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
c) Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guidelines
d) Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
Basic computer skills – Word, Excel, Power Point, Macros
Basic knowledge of banking and credit
Good analytical skills
Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Qualifications and Experience :
At least two to three years credit / risk analyst experience