CREDIT ANALYST SERVICES SUPPORT – LISBON (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
With a presence in 78 countries and nearly 190,000 employees, including more than 145,000 in Europe, BNP Paribas is a leading bank in the euro zone and a first-class player on a global scale.
CIB (Corporate & Institutional Banking)
A world-class team of 19 000 women and men in more than 45 countries bring to clients their quality and commitment, pro-activity and capacity for adaptation.
CIB is an international core business with important platforms in Paris, London, Hong Kong, New York, Tokyo and Singapore.
Our client segments include:
10 200 corporate clients: major corporations & medium-sized businesses with high development potential 4 800 financial institutions : general and specialists banks, pension funds, funds managers, insurance companies, mutual health insurers, personal risk protection providers, central banks and supranational entities
Within BNP Paribas, Credit Analysis plays a fundamental role in the selection of the bank’s assets, contributing to the sustainability of the business model. This is critical in reaching the right credit decisions, bringing added value to the business as well as strongly monitoring risks.
The Credit Analysts Services platform allows centralizing a number of tasks in one setup which will support EMEA (Europe Middle East and Africa) teams in the:
· Counterparty Financial Analysis
· Assessment of Counterparty and Credit Risk
· Preparation of Credit Proposals in support of the Relationship Managers
· Credit Risk Monitoring (Annual reviews, Covenant Management
· Reporting & Data management
We provide the opportunity to take part in:
· A structured training path: theoretical and on the job training provided
· Career path including mobility after 2.5-3 years, within our service centers in Portugal or across EMEA Business Centers
· Distant working environment, including also travelling and meeting other EMEA teams.
· Training period outside Portugal (min. 1 month) after 6 months on the job in Lisbon
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or Accounting.
· No experience required, however previous middle office/back office banking experience is beneficial
· Knowledge of the Corporate banking environment is beneficial
· Detail oriented with a solid knowledge of financial analysis under several standards
· Team spirit
· Self-starter, good initiative & flexible
· Business minded with an ability to convey a balanced sense of risk
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (mandatory), additional languages are a plus
· Available to a training period abroad (minimum 1 month)