Control Analyst (M/F)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Perform a regular “four eyes” control on a selected range of manually matched transactions by the matching teams
- Perform a regular review of “matching rules instructions” set up in the electronic matching platforms
- Perform regular reviews of static data set ups (“auto-match rules”, “no-confirmation” rules, etc.)
- Perform controls of the legal framework (existence of Master Agreements and / or Master Confirmation Agreements) of the transactions confirmed by the Documentation Department.
- Prepare and send quarterly reporting on controls performed on behalf of BP2S entity.
- Assist the management of the Documentation Department in the identification of new areas where controls should be implemented.
- Implement and perform newly identified controls.
- Assist the management of the Documentation Department in the creation of new procedures or the updating of existing ones and in the control of their application by the different teams.
- Continuous review of processes and controls ensuring high level of risk management.
- Daily report through ORUS of the identified risk areas
- Proactively contribute to improve team effectiveness through Continuous Improvement approach
- Maintain effective working relationships with Front office Trading and Sales, Legal, Compliance, IT and other Operational areas in Paris, Montreal or Singapore and globally through daily interactions
- Master Degree in Finance
- Fluent in English (both oral and written communication)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Operations
- Excellent understanding of OTC derivatives including trade life cycle is a plus
- Experience of ISDA definitions and Master Agreements
- Excel Skills (intermediate)
- Excellent numerical skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize workloads and use a proactive approach to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Be driven, enthusiastic and dynamic in search of improving processes, controls & procedures
- Good synthesis skills
- Availability for a training period abroad (up to 3 months)