IT Support Analyst
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
BNP Paribas is a leading European bank with an international reach. It has a presence in 74 countries, with more than 192,000 employees – including more than 146,000 in Europe and over 4,000 in Portugal alone.
BNP Paribas is present in Portugal since 1985, having been the first foreign bank to operate in the country. Today, BNP Paribas has several entities operating directly in this territory, offering a wide range of integrated financial solutions to support its clients and their businesses.
Worldwide, the Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporate and institutional clients) to realise their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance.
Initiated in the US to meet one commitment made to the FED in 2015, the GRC - Governance Risk & Compliance - tool will support the Compliance teams in their compliance risk management processes through nine modules (i) by reducing drastically manual tasks and re-work and related operational risks, and (ii) as a consequence, by increasing significantly the efficiency of the teams that will be able to focus on added value tasks and to optimize their time and resources allocations.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the GRC Project teams as regards to the definition of the functional specifications of the tool’s modules
• Collaborate with the different business location and the central team to manage and define functional specifications required by the business (BRDs - Business Requirements Documents)
• Collaborate with ITG team and the vendor in the definition of the functional specifications solutions to be developed and deployed under the tool (Solution Design Documents)
• Escalade to the GRC Global Program Manager on potential unresolved issues for decision/arbitration or on any gap with the business requirements
• Participate actively to the UAT – User Acceptance Test – phases of the GRC project
• Prepare the UAT phases with the local and global GRC project teams members (review of the test cases, pre-configuration of the tracking tools, monitoring of the UAT, feed of the defect, ITG’s solutions tracking …)
• Participate in the UAT, ensure the daily follow up of the UAT progress with each location, organize the daily review meetings and establish periodic reports on the UAT progress and results to the different teams
• Perform regression testing after new version upgrades of the GRC tool
• Act as functional expert in the Business-As-Usual life of the GRC tool program
• Act as a GRC tool Functional Administrator (FA) in close relationship with local GRC FA and Group IT (ITG)
• Act as a global coordinator for the management of the different change requests received from the locations
• Liaise with ITG on any configuration changes made in the tool or any technical issue encountered
• Escalade to the GRC Global Program Manager on any potential unresolved issues of the tool in Production
• Ensure a level 2 support to GRC end-users in close collaboration with ITG
• Act as a back-up of the Global GRC project team members for some key tasks
• Perform a close follow-up of (i) the project progress, (ii) key milestones and deliverables, and (iii) open items
• Assist Global GRC project team members with an operational support in the organization of the workshops and meetings, draft meeting minutes and follow-up of the to do lists
• Define and perform training session of GRC tool end-users
• Participate to the formation and knowledge improvements of the new joiners in the GRC project team
• Master’s Degree
• 3 to 5 years’ experience - Risk, Audit or Compliance functions in Banking environment would be a plus
• Knowledge of the Compliance and/or Permanent Control processes and key tasks
• Experience of working within a structured project management framework
• Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
• Fluent English and used to work in an international environment
• Proficiency in MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Knowledge of HP Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) and JIRA tracking tools would be a plus
• Operational experience in project management in Compliance or Risk domains on functional aspects
BNP Paribas is an equal opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. We are actively committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. Equity and diversity are at the core of our recruitment policy because we believe that they foster creativity and efficiency which in turn increase performance and productivity. We strive to reflect the society we live in, while keeping with the image of our clients.
Please note that only applications submitted in English will be considered.