Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific (www.apac.bnpparibas)
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
Within the BNP Paribas CIB , the CIB Client Management Client Service team objective is to provide our clients with a top of the range service and ensure a dedicated follow up of their products.
Working closely with the different Corporate Banking teams ( Sales, Trader, Business manager, Middle and Back Office, etc ) , and products (FX, Loan, Payment & Receipt, Deposit, Security Trading, etc ) , the Global Client service Team engages all level of management internally and externally in developing operational efficiency to advance the firm to firm relationship.
1. Manage client order and activity
• Ensure all requests / orders are properly placed on behalf of clients for operation teams to further process
a. Loan drawdown, roll over, and repayment (bilateral loan including money market loan and term loan)
b. FX transaction (spot & forward)
c. Cash transaction (new deposit, roll-over deposit, internal transfer, outward remittance, ACH / CATI payment, foreign cheque clearing and collection)
• Security Trading
2. Manage client inquiry
• Ensure all account management related inquiries (bank statement / balance check / update of Board Resolution / account details / audit request) are answered in a timely & professional manner
a. Facilities outstanding / rates (OD, Loans, Deposits, BG etc..)
• 1st level client support on BNPP web portals
3. Co-ordinate client account management
• Co-ordinate with SBO, Relationship Managers, Client On-boarding team, and client for the necessary document for KYC, recertification, amendment and account closing processing
4. Track client requests
• Input all client request in Hobart
• Monitor client requests until completion
5. Manage daily account operations
• Including daily excess report, AML transaction inquiry, etc.
1. Maintain internal network
• To provide support and review of all daily transaction reports management client & account irregularities and to update client’s position to RM
• With Operations to ease problem solving through a partnership based relation
• Share and disseminate the common objective of global client satisfaction
2. Comply with BNPP Permanent Control Activities
• Direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework.
• Contribute to the implementation of operational permanent control policies and procedures in day-to-day business activities, such as Control Plan
• Comply with regulatory requirements and internal guideline
• Contribute to the reporting of all incidents according to the Incident Management System
• Minimizing operational failure, including but not exclusively, the risk of fraud, by helping to devise, and by implementing, sufficient regular controls
• Ensuring appropriate escalation to management and/or Permanent Control (or Compliance as appropriate) as soon as an issue is identified
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
• At least 3-5 years of banking experience, preferably in Customer Service or Marketing Support
• Holder of HKSFC Type 1, 7 & 8 license
• Good banking and general product knowledge on FI, Trade, Cash & E-banking
• Proficiency in Microsoft office applications including Word & Excel
• Work in close partnership with internal stakeholders to deliver the high quality services to customers
• Degree in Finance, Business or Mathematics; post-graduate degree in Business or Finance
• Fluent in English and Mandarin, written & verbal. French would be a plus.
Other Value – added Competencies:
• History of achievement in previous roles
• Innovative and creative
• Rigorous to ensure quality
• Details-oriented with good client management & interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and multi-tasks, self-drive team player & work independently
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills