Change Fund Accountant - 12mth FTC
Standard / Permanent
Review and assessment of change control requests impacting FA/NAV
Contribute to planning stages proposing, confirming and agreeing change requirements and method of delivery.
Execute agreed client and BPSS changes, fund launches, fund migrations, mergers, liquidations, new share class launches etc.
Work closely with BAU ensuring a seamless delivery to the BAU teams
Corrective and preventative actions if deadlines / quality standards are at risk
Communication with Clients, Auditors, Trustees, Custodians and other departments within BNP Paribas Securities Services
Error reporting and implementation of preventative actions
Ensure all significant activities are documented in procedure notes which are kept up-to-date
Any ad-hoc projects as agreed with the OEFA Change Control Manager
Business Change team - London
OEFA Service Delivery Teams
Trustee & Depositary
Skills and Experience required
- Experience in financial services administration and accounting is essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Delegation skills
- Solid numerical skills and accounting knowledge
- Understanding of open ended fund NAV process
- Excellent understanding of the principles of unitised fund pricing & cost sheets
- Strong problem solving skills
- Time management and planning skills
- Computer literacy including spreadsheet skills
Being responsible, reliable and accountable
- A full accountancy qualification (i.e. CA, ACCA, CIMA) is preferred but not essential.
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.