Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
- Acts as the project leader and first client contact throughout the entire implementation process from inception to completion.
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of Cash Management products and services of semi-complex local as well as multi-country deals, according to the dedicated methodology and based on the project plan as agreed with the client.
- Ensure local and semi-complex deals are successfully implemented in accordance with customer requirements and agreed time frame.
- Proactively determines and manages project planning, ensures excellent client communication, and align internal resources to drive client satisfaction.
- Provide implementation input and support during the Sales and / of RFP process.
- Assists the different BNP Paribas stakeholders (e.g. CM Sales, Coverage) by sharing knowledge and expertise on implementation matters.
- Escalates project issues in time tot the appropriete persons in the Bank or with the client in line with the applicable project governance.
Our ideal candidate has a bachelor diploma (in economics, finance or equivalent) and at least 3-5 years of experience in a comparable position. Skills and knowledge we require:
- Experience in an international Cash Management position as well as extensive
experience in Project- and Implementation Management
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) in English as well as Dutch
- Presentation and influencing skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to drive the client proactively through the project to meet the project deadlines
- Self-starter with strong work ethics
- A flexible/wide ranging understanding of corporate customer/market requirements.
- must be able to deliver results in an environment which requires a high degree of coordination and alignment working with multiple internal and external teams
- Pro-active, self-starter with excellent project management skills, good presentation skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks effectively. Must have a proven track record of driving projects from conception through implementation