Cash Management Business Analyst
Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
To function as a business analyst for India Cash Management catering to a number of applications related to payments, reporting, collections, etc. To completely manage the end to end implementation cycle from requirements gathering to production implementations.
Needs to be involved in the requirements gathering, writing of the business requirements and functional specifications. Needs to liaise up with the development team, perform SIT, UAT and be involved in production implementation.
The candidate must be able to:
· Clearly understand client requirements and provide an early identification of potential issues,
· Contribute to the analysis and drafting of business requirements and functional specifications,
· Writing of Business Test Cases and conducting the SIT & UAT cycles.
Should be well versed with the SDLC cycle, quality and release control processes
The candidate should have strong functional skills and excellent communication skills.
The job requires:
1. Background in banking, and more specifically in Cash Management collections, payments, reporting, etc.
2. Knowledge of E-banking solutions and their implementation,
3. Strong background of Collections and reporting platforms with a good knowledge of End to End flows.
4. Knowledge of Core banking systems
5. Knowledge of various clearing systems and different standard payment types like RTGS,NEFT, IMPS, Cheques, LVP, Cross-Border TTs, etc
Besides, the following skills are also expected:
6. Clear organization and ability to manage projects
7. Service-oriented attitude and strong commitment to client satisfaction
8. Interpersonal skills, ability to consolidate action plans and report progress status
9. Capable of adapting to a new environment and to work under pressure towards tight deadlines
10. Analytical, lateral thinker and result-oriented person
11. Team player demonstrating self-initiative when necessary
Excellent verbal and written communication
· Around 5-7 years overall experience
· 3-5 years minimum experience of working/implementing E-banking systems, Collections platforms, development across various cash management applications.
· Working Knowledge of at least one Database (Oracle/MS SQL) and basic UNIX is a plus.
· Good fluency in English
· Having graduated from a top University is a plus
Other Value-added Skills:
- Knowledge of any standard industry payment and collections platforms is a plus