Business Training Coordinator
Standard / Permanent
The Warsaw office was established in 2008 and comprises of two business lines, a dynamically growing International Operations Centre (SSC) providing asset and fund services for a number of locations across Europe and local custody & clearing business offering broker-dealers, global custodians and investment banks a full local clearing, settlement and custody solution in Poland.
Developing the Fund Industry and Capital Market knowledge across our employees
Creating engaging learning activities, absorbing course content and programs that increase systems knowledge, develop skill set, and ensure best practice is applied across Departments
Creating training materials/media (audio, video, simulations, role plays, etc.)
Collaborating with subject matter experts to ensure that best practice is understood
Managing and developing operational needs analysis and timeline
Securing appropriate resources, executing tasks, and regularly communicating programs status
Monitoring and evaluating training progress across all teams within Departments
Facilitating systems and process materials as needed
Closely coordinating with managers and Heads during onboarding of new processes/clients
Analysing training needs
- Track record in devising operational effectiveness strategies, overseeing their implementation and assessing their outcomes
- Track record working for a top tier service provider; knowledge of operational systems
- Proven work experience in a fund administration operational role
- Familiarity with operational Systems (Multifonds, HiPort, SPIDER etc.)
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong report writing and reconrd keeping ability
- Graduated in Financial/Business discipline
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good project management skills, attention to detail
- Pro-active approach: seeking progress and seeking success
- Principled behavior: adhering to standards and disciplined execution
- Be able to take responsibility and resolve issues as they arise.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyńskiego
I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) introduced into the Polish law with Data Protection Act of 10 May 2018 (Dz. U. 2018 poz.1000 as amended). I acknowledge that I have the right at any time to view, to amend or correct and to request to erase my personal data..