Standard / Permanent
HK-Hong Kong (HK)-Hong Kong
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships. * excluding partnerships
BNP Paribas Securities Services is among the world leaders in the securities services industry. BP2S is ranked 5th in the world in terms of assets under custody and is ranked the first non-American securities services provider. We have an A rating by Standard and Poor's.
Our mission is to ensure smooth and secure financial transactions for our clients (banks, brokers, institutional investors and corporates) and to protect their assets across all markets. Our clients are: fund managers (including alternative funds), insurance companies, sovereign-wealth funds, superannuation funds, brokers and investment banks, commercial banks, major companies and issuers. We help our clients to focus on their key activities and become more efficient by taking charge of their middle and back office services (especially for brokers, investment banks and asset managers in Europe, USA and Asia Pacific).
We operate in all classes - equities, bonds, mutual funds, investment funds, listed derivatives, OTC derivatives and alternative funds and structured products. We are present in over 100 markets worldwide with Assets under Custody of USD9, 070 billion and process 85 million transactions each year.
We offer you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers.
Act as Business Manager for the Head of Banking Services Operation (BSO) APAC:
- Help on the coordination of the BSO Governance in APAC
- Coordinate BSO APAC initiatives (Operating Model optimization for example) around:
- Client Services Experience
- Operational Efficiencies
- Digital Efficiencies
- Coordinate and monitor progress made in in APAC in relation to structuring global projects / initiatives.
- Define relevant indicators allowing monitoring the BSO activity in the region (Volumes / HC / Financial etc…) and implement procedures to have these indicators produced on regular basis.
Assist the same manager in his role of Digital Coordinator in HK
- Help organizing Digital events locally in HK
- Help organizing Digital opportunity reviews (efficiency / services evolution / new services / …)
- For identified opportunities, work closely with the global Digital team to get their validation and budget allocation.
- Monitor the implementation of these initiatives and their ROI.
- Help Monitor Blockchain opportunities in HK and in APAC.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from all degree disciplines
Fluent in Mandarin (Spoken / Written)
- Excellent Coordination Skill
- Capacity to produce powerful presentations
- Confidence to escalate
- Financial background
- Good understanding of our Securities Services business well (GC + LCC)