Business Analyst - REVAL GM FOIT
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Group
BNP Paribas (www.bnpparibas.com), is a European leader in global banking and financial services and is one of the strongest banks in the world (Rated AA by Standard & Poor's i.e. 3rd rating on a scale of 22).Headquartered in France, BNP Paribas has one of the largest international networks with operations in more than 80 countries and 200,000 employees. Its three core businesses are:-
- Corporate and Investment Banking
- Retail Banking
- Investment Solutions
BNP Paribas India Solutions Pvt Ltd.
BNP Paribas India Solutions (BNPPISPL) is a global delivery centre for BNP Paribas Group, BNPPISPL provides IT Solutions, BPO and Knowledge Services to the international Corporate and Investment Banking business of BNP Paribas Group.
Job and Person Specification
Business Analyst (CIB post trade Team)
BNPP ISPL, Mumbai
CMIT – CMT
Shift Timings , If any:
Job Purpose :
Business analyst in Investment Finance Banking
Key Responsibilities :
We are looking for a dedicated individual with the necessary skills to perform the following tasks :
- To work closely with the Business, Client Service and Clearing Operational teams in order to understand their requirements and processes. To document them and gain signoff of requirements and specifications from end-users.
- To understand how the IT applications support the business and their workflow processes
- To analyze business issues and requests to produce solution options for consideration by the business and IT Development
- To produce detailed functional specifications which can be used for IT Development, liaising with the IT team to ensure:
- requirements and specifications are well communicated and understood
- developments meet business needs
- To prepare and execute functional testing of all new functionality implemented
- To prepare and organize User Acceptance Testing and manage the UAT sign-off process
- To define and produce training material and end user procedures.
- To build strong working relationships with Business, Compliance, end-users and IT Development
- To escalate risks and issues to IT Management
Candidate Requirements for the role
4-7 years of Experience in Investment Finance Banking as business analyst.
BE or BCom or MCom, MBA or Equivalent.
Functional knowledge & Skills:
- Min 2 years in Investment Finance Banking as business analyst
- A proven understanding of full project life cycles
- An understanding of core financial products (Rates, Credit Derivatives, FX, Equity Derivatives, Commodities)
- An understanding of the overall IT architectures, experienced in database querying.
- Experience on OTC or ETD client clearing, collateral concepts.
- Work experience in an Agile environment is a plus
- Team player
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative & problem solving ability
- Autonomous and proactive, open to new practices & methodologies in a rapidly changing and multi-cultural environment