Business Analyst - Paris
Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
- Understand each site’s local requirements; understand the systems, and document gap analysis and recommendations/requirements to bridge the gap..
- Support the tasks required to accelerate new version deployment of the filtering systems.
- Support of UAT activities
- Provide end-user training and guidance on the system, including functionality, display, workflow, logic, and any other aspect required for the day to day analysis and decision making.
- Work to fine tune the system for the different sites - the business side of tuning – i.e. regulatory and policy driven.
- Follow test plans and acceptance criteria and drive UAT process to sign off.
- Contribute to development/update of best practices and global standards on usage of the tools and manage the adherence of the project/process to the standards.
- Document local requirements and support the process of global standard extension as well as local exceptions management.
- Develop & update documentation & user guides for new requirements, test plans, standards, etc.
- Support the functional specification process, including the review of the data analysis, mapping and translation routines documents and provide business input.
- Review data model, business logic, and case manager configurations to ensure they are in compliance with set requirements, global and local.
- Develop test plans and acceptance criteria based on the defined specifications specifically noin regression testing
- Create new reports and support advanced analytics to reduce false positives, improve the hit rate, etc.
- Function as the business’s focal point with the IT teams
- Project management skills
- High quality client service attitude
- Customer service oriented
- Experience in filtering systems especially Fircosoft
- Aptitude for technical activities – creating adhoc reports as an example
- Willing to update knowledge as technology changes
- Ability to take initiative and make decisions
- Logical approach to the solution of problems
- Able to work independently and interact will global colleagues and clients
- Excellent interpersonal and strong communication skills mandatory
- Able to make informed decisions on a wide range of complex business and technical issues
- Experience in banking, payment, compliance preferred
- 5 years’ experience or more
- Fluency in English
- Strong understanding of sanctions lists, watch lists, payment filtering systems, KYC and CDD processes