Business Analyst – Back Office and Settlement system – Bonds and Repos
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Corporate &Investment Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with globalleadership in many
of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, afinancial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability
to adapt tochange. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 20,000 employees in over 50countries, can offer you an exciting and
truly global start to your career.
At BNP Paribas CIB, we workcontinuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projectsaround the
world. You can be an important part of this, helping usto serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets,
providing them withfinancial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services.Our origins lie in Europe
but nearly a quarter of our employees now workin our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player
Strong risk management,combined with the stability that comes from being part of one of the largestbanking groups in
the world, underpin our success. Joining us, you’llbecome an integral part of a dynamic team that spans nationalities,
culturesand backgrounds, drawing together people from around the globe and reflectingour commitment to international
- To manage all functional aspects of projects centered on back office and settlement of Bonds from inception to delivery
- Analyse Business requirements / User requirements –
- Propose cost efficient solutions to users
- Gather and validate user requirements
- Write functional specifications and support IT during development
- Identify dependencies and coordinate with other teams when required
- Report on progress within and outside the team
- Write and execute testplans
- Organise UAT phases
- Train users
- Deliver users guides
- Liaise with IT, Users,Project Sponsors, other Project Managers and Business Analysts
- 2-6 Years of BA working experience on settlement systems.
- Business Analysis Skills
- Coordination / Project Management in structured Framework
- Strong writing skills, familiar with Excel, MS Project
- Good communicator /Interpersonal Skills
- Proven experience in Business Analysis or Operations with demonstrable practical Products full lifecycle exposure.
- Experience in working within an environment with high pressure on timeliness and quality of deliveries.
- A strong level of autonomy is required, as well as pro-activeness and curiosity.
The following corecompetencies are required for this job:
- Drive and ambition
- Team Working
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Planning and Organisation
- Time Management and strong organisational skills