Business Analyst - Local Operations
Standard / Permanent
- To co-ordinate closely with the Business Users and onsite BA’s or managers of the application to understand the functional requirements.
- To create and maintain Functional Specifications document and work closely with the Development and Testing team.
- To help the development/testing team become independent in Mumbai by providing business and functional guidance to the developers and testers.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST Team: ALMT-IT Local Operations
REPORTS TO: (desg.) PM NO. OF REPORTEES: 0
EXPERIENCE: 3-5 yrs. QUALIFICATION: B.E/MBA
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an IT industry in the Finance domain.
- Knowledge of Capital Market activities, Financial Products, Financial Terminologies is a must.
- Experience/Knowledge of Back Office Settlement system.
- Ability to understand business requirements easily and translate them into functional requirements.
- Capability to understand and analyze complex IT application and financial product structures
- Excellent documentation ability.
- Have experience in preparing requirement specifications and perform UAT.
- Knowledge or Experience with Treasury functions and business processes.
- Knowledge of SQL and any database query tool.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / CRITICAL TASKS:
BUSINESS AND SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- Work with SME's and Business Users to understand the business requirements.
- Create functional specifications for developers and testers.
- Create test case from functional specifications in Quality Center.
- Co-ordinate with test team to assist in test planning and test case verification.
- Contribute to release testing (UAT / Pre-Prod) and implementation.
- Provide functional assistance to SME's & Mumbai Development/Testing teams.
- Participate in peer reviews of Functional Specs.
- Conduct user training sessions on applications and functionalities.
- Train others (wherever required) in order to ensure knowledge sharing and backup.
- Provide functional assistance to BA & Development/Testing teams.
- Review Functional Specs, Functional Test Cases prepared by IT team.
- To ensure all activities carried-out and solutions proposed, planned and delivered are compliant with CMMI and Organization policy guidelines.
- Should be open to travel to onsite