Standard / Permanent
OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY TRANSFORMATION AND BUSINESS ANALYSIS
For new activity within BNP Paribas Securities Services in Poland which is an exciting, dynamic and growing operation centre in Warsaw we are looking for candidates who are willing to apply for the position of:
Business Analyst (DFS Department)
For our engineering teams in BNP Paribas Securities Services in Warsaw we are looking for a Business Analyst. It is a job for you if you would like to play a role of a bridge between business and IT and have an
understanding of business processes and technology changes.
- Manage change requests and follow their lifecycle,
- Work on technical analysis of IT solutions and new solution design,
- Work with business and other stakeholders to collect requirements and make improvements to current production processes,
- Cooperate with various teams to analyze root cause of issues and assist in efficient resolution of all production processes,
- Write functional & technical detailed specifications,
- Create and manage testing of new solutions including writing test plans, preparing test data, coordinating testing and user/client acceptance,
- Produce estimates, cost & benefits analysis and business cases for new development proposals,
- Administer all project documentation in an efficient and effective manner.
- University in degree in Finance, Economics or similar area,
- Experience in working in project-oriented environment,
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies,
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written,
- Strong autonomy and ability to plan own tasks and organize own working environment,
- Stress-resistance and ability to adapt to changing environment,
- Diligence and accuracy, also while working under time pressure,
- Fluency in English as working language,
- Knowledge of the financial industry – with focus on Securities sector
- High analytical skills
- Stable employment on the basis of full-time job contract
- Complex trainings preparing to achieve independence on the position
- Supportive and friendly work atmosphere with many opportunities to integrate with work colleagues (football league, volleyball and basketball classes, integration weekends, etc.)
- Relevant trainings and development opportunities
- Attractive benefits package (medical care, multisport card, lunch card, co-funding of language courses, and many more)
- Prestigious work location near Rondo Daszyñskiego
Candidates meeting the above mentioned requirements and interested in cooperation are asked to e-mail their applications in English (CV)
BNP Paribas promotes equality of opportunity and is committed to ensuring that no individual is discriminated against on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
Please attach the below clause to your application: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process in BNP Paribas Securities Services under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2016, item 922 as amended.