Commercial Business Analyst (CRM)
Standard / Permanent
We're undergoing a major change initiative within the UK and we've implemented a Client Relationship Management (CRM) strategy. Our CRM tool (Microsoft Dynamics) and related strategy will be the foundation of revenue growth and will enhance the ability to cross-sell across our business lines.
As such, we're now seeking a Commercial (Market) Analyst who can work closely with our teams to proactively use data to identify opportunities and trends which are aligned to our business development objectives. The person will be a self-starter and excellent networker with great commercial awareness capable of developing business understanding and relationships across the entire organisation. They will be capable of analysing both internal and external data sources to evaluate, articulate and communicate potential opportunities to our Key Account Managers (KAMs), Business Line Heads, Directors and Board members. They will work closely with the Marketing and Business Development team and have a good understanding of how a CRM system can be used to assist with account development. A real estate/property background would be beneficial but not essential as is a good understanding of the business benefits of CRM.
Key deliverables and responsibilities within the position:
- Collaborative working with identified fee earners to understand the company’s Key Accounts, top 100 clients and target clients across Business Lines, Regions and Sectors.
- Working closely with the Business Development team to identify opportunities and develop growth strategies across business lines supporting the growth agenda
- Actively promote knowledge sharing across the business through CRM analysis and business liason to support identification of growth opportunities
- Proactively identify market/growth opportunities through analysis of existing CRM data and external news and data sources particularly, but not exclusively, focusing on Key Accounts, top 100 clients, and key business targets, enriching CRM records where appropriate
- Review press/social media/corporate press releases and enrich CRM with relevant content (focusing on KAMs, Top 100 clients, and key targets)
- Working closely with the marketing team to link and assist opportunities, targeting campaigns and lead generation activity
- Identify gaps in knowledge base and promote ways to fill those gaps, through improved process, data and networking
- Promote business development opportunities through thorough analysis of data and commercial understanding
- Work closely with CRM data analyst to proactively identify data related improvements
- Assist in co-ordination of User Acceptance Testing and roll-out of the new CRM data related solutions
- Promote the use of the CRM as a valuable information source and promote good practice in understanding and evaluating data through attendance at BD team meetings and networking
- Gather business requirements relevant to the CRM, prioritise based on important to the business, and and pass to technical team,
- Develop an expert understanding of the data held within the CRM and proficient in creating views and dashboards for individuals, KAMs, and Business Lines.
- Champion use of the CRM as key information source and promote use across all types of users
- Identify and engaging stakeholders to ensure buy in
- Collaborate with 3rd party & internal software developers, IT professionals and staff to implement the CRM Solution.
- Conduct impact analysis to help in the assessment of business priorities.
Systems and Process
- Responsible for managing routine processes and procedures
- Can identify improvements to business processes within own function
- Is a contributor to BNP Paribas Real Estate projects
It will be critical for the role holder to be degree educated (or equivalent), to have a good level of functional and technical knowledge of CRM systems (ideally MS Dynamics CRM) and to have strong skills in:
- Time management
- Team building
- Problem solving and decision making
- Business planning and management
- Business analysis
- The ability to champion changes in a persuasive and engaging manner
- Exceptional stakeholder analysis & communication skills
- Negotiation and convincing skills
- Customer relationship building
- Analytical ability
- Knowledge of organizational behaviour
- Sound mathematical aptitude
- Deductive reasoning