Standard / Permanent
Apply REF: CLI000484
- The role will provide Business Analysis (BA) in the area of Client Onboarding – Know Your Client (KYC) and Account Opening for Corporate and Institutional Clients (CIB).
- Work closely with the Business and Global project teams.
- Manage functional business requirements; coordinate with development teams, test & rollout of functionality.
JOB TITLE: BUSINESS ANALYST Team: Client Onboarding
REPORTS TO: (desg) BA Lead NO. OF REPORTEES: NA
EXPERIENCE: 3 to 6 years QUALIFICATION: B.E / MBA
- Knowledge of Financial Regulatory topics, ideally to include FATCA, MIFID, Dodd Frank, EMIR, AEOI, etc.
- Strong analytical and process management skills to interpret & anticipate customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Identify, assess, and record near-term business needs, recommend business priorities, and advise business on options, risks, and costs versus benefits.
- Establishes strong working relationships across all functions both locally and internationally.
- Documents test cases and ensure that clear validation criteria are established across the project life cycle.
- Act as a facilitator between customers and developers for understanding the needs, strategy and constraints.
- Good understanding of IT systems (databases, web development etc.)
- Self-starter, being able to take initiative and work independently
- Ensure optimum stakeholder management
- Experience and knowledge of Agile/Scrum (BDD, TDD) development methodology strongly desired.
- Knowledge about Fenergo system is desirable.
- Good functional knowledge of the CIB Client Onboarding perimeter.
- Very good Analytical skills.
- Very Good Communication skills.
- Good Time management skills.
- Multi-tasking capabilities
QUALIFICATION: B.E / MBA