Business Analyst - ALMT IT Front Office
Standard / Permanent
Job Title: Business Analyst / Senior Business Analyst
Team: ALMT IT FO (Kondor+)
- ALMT IT is a Deal Capture & Deal Processing Application catering to Asset Liability Management and Treasury department of BNP Paribas.
- Current position is under ALMT IT FO team scope to contribute in individual capacity as an IT Business Analyst
Reports To: Team Lead
Areas of responsibility / Critical Tasks:
1. BUSINESS & SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- Work with different stakeholders to understand business requirements.
- Create functional specifications for developers and testers.
- Co-ordinate with test team to assist in test planning and test case verification.
- Contribute to release testing (UAT / Pre-Prod) and implementation.
- Provide functional assistance to other team members.
- Participate in peer reviews of Functional Specs.
- Conduct user training sessions on applications and functionalities
- Train others in order to ensure knowledge sharing and backup.
- Provide 2nd level support for production & non-production issues whenever required.
- Ensure all activities carried-out and solutions proposed, planned and delivered are compliant with Organization and Project policy guidelines.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 yrs.
QUALIFICATION: B.E + MBA.
- Experience as a Business Analyst in an IT company in the Finance domain.
- Knowledge of Capital Market activities, Financial Products (specially Money Markets and Forex products), Financial Terminologies is a must.
- Experience/Knowledge of Trade Life Cycle.
- Experience /Knowledge of Front Office Trade Processing/Deal Capture system.
- Ability to explain business requirements easily and translate them into functional requirements.
- Capability to understand and analyze complex IT application and financial product structures
- Be skilled at interpreting functional specifications in a manner that developers can understand
- Experience with software development life cycle phases and activities.
- Excellent documentation ability.
- Have experience in preparing functional specifications, test scenarios and test specifications
- Experience with UAT and Test Case validations.
- Knowledge or Experience with Treasury functions and business processes.
- Knowledge of SQL and any database query tool.
- Knowledge or Experience with KondorPlus front-office system.