Standard / Permanent
- Responsible for a full range of activities which ensure the operational effectiveness and excellence of the business initiative/strategy;
- Managing project resources, timelines, risk/issue and status reporting to Management or stakeholders;
- Collates, analyses and documents user requirement and then ensure appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational effectiveness.
- Provide business and functional analysis for Cash Management and Liquidity products for Greater China.
- Strong payment knowledge or local payment regulation is preferred.
- During the initial stage, to work with key project stakeholders to formulate and communicate the business vision, to envision initial requirements, and to scope the project;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Chinese and English, attention to details, strong work ethic, exceptional customer services. Support experience will be added advantage;
- To act the bridge between Stakeholders and Delivery Centre/Vendors, i.e., translate the business case into user requirement understood by the developer; and raise the queries of the developers in a form the stakeholders can understand;
- To identify and map information requirement between BNPP internal systems and external parties i.e. Clearing House, Partner Banks, Local Service Providers or Outsourced Service Providers;
- To collaborate with Delivery Centre/Vendor to analyze the user requirements and ensure deliverables to fulfill user requirements;
- To escalate issues in an effective manner and resolve these in conjunction with the rest of the team and/or the vendor;
- To define UAT cases and be a liaison between project stakeholders and testing team during Testing Phase. Ensure defects reported are tracked, follow-up and closed timely. Establish and maintain close communication with Business and Operation to support day-to-day operation;
- Provide user training & drafting of Standard Operations Procedures documentation
- Able to work independently to resolve issues and/or identify solutions in timely manner.
- To supports and plan for users’ participation in Deployments and Implementation Users Sanity and/or Penny Testing (PVT);
- To support Regional and/or Local Business and provide analysis details in response to potential Clients’ RFP and client implementation.
- To support Team Leads to prepare presentation deck and/or conduct regular Country Steering Committee Meeting to review their requests and also provide status update;
- Minimum 5 years business analyst experience
- Experience in managing IT project with local and regional team
- Liquidity Management experience is preferred.