Standard / Permanent
The Inspection Générale carries out audit assignments on behalf of the BNP Paribas Group Executive Committee on all the activities in the Group in France and worldwide.
In compliance with the International Professional Practices Framework issued by the profession (IIA), Inspection Générale is an independent and objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve the Group's operations.
Inspection Générales's employees assess the levels of risk incurred, the control systems implemented to manage them as well as management performance levels.
The main objectives and purposes for an Auditor of the Iberian Peninsula hub are:
- To ensure that the principles governing the periodic control intervention are complied with
- Performance of classical assignments, regulatory audits and special investigations performed within the hub's scope and audit plan.
- To comply with the established methodology as per IG guidelines and procedures.
- During the assignments, the auditor is called upon to swiftly analyse a great variety of situations, to identify challenges, to conduct the necessary investigations, to issue findings and to submit recommendations to the Group's managers. These recommendations help the Group to enhance the effectiveness of its processes and thus to achieve its objectives.
- To issue quality reports according to the required standards set by Inspection Générale.
- To close recommendations issued as part of Inspection Générale's audit assignments
- To participate in Central Inspection and Métier hubs' missions as and when required.
- Contribute towards the promotion of an internal control culture ensuring compliance with the Group's standards and policies.
Degree in Management, Accounting, Auditing, Engineering or equivalent
Experience of three years in internal or external audit (preferred) or relevant experience in Control functions, Accounting and Finance
Fluent in English is mandatory, with the ability to write about complex subjects underlining what is important, in a readable and error-less manner
Knowledge of Spanish (A2-B1) and French (A2-B1) is a plus. Average reading and writing level in case the need arises to perform audits with Spanish or French auditors
Ability to work as part of a team and to adapt to different environments
Analytic skills, sense of rigour and attention to detail
Sense of responsibility and risk
Excellent relational skills and Client Focus
Objectivity, impartiality and ethical behavior
Ability to manage pressure and to take decisions