Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer customers innovative solutions perfectly suited to their needs.
At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy continuous career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
Our bank is looking for talented junior professionals, passionate future leaders and experts brimming with ideas that will inspire their colleagues. Do you want to be one of these people?
Your future job:
This traineeship is your perfect opportunity to gain a wealth of experience at a leading bank from the very start of your career.
As a professional and independent assurance provider, the Internal Audit department helps the management team to achieve our company objectives.
You will evaluate the effectiveness of governance, risk management and control processes, and recommend solutions for optimizing them.
The audit staff forms a close-knit team which is active primarily in Belgium, the Netherlands and Scandinavia.
The challenging, varied assignments will enable you to get to grips with both the audit department and other entities within our company. You will then progressively hone your skills and expertise and realise your ambition along the way.
You will not be alone in your tasks. You will be closely monitored by your business manager, your mentor and your colleagues. They are there to challenge, coach and supervise you.
You will follow an individualised 12-month training programme to prepare you to take on other responsibilities in the audit department in the future.
Highlight your strengths!
- You have a Master's degree, preferably in economics or finance.
- You have a maximum of three years' experience (degree completed in 2012 or later). A placement or experience in a major organisation is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of English & one of both national languages, good knowledge of the other national language
- You have the ambition to make your dreams a reality in the financial and banking sector.
- You learn quickly and want to exploit your potential to the maximum.
- You are a proactive team player and you take a professional, client-oriented approach with a focus on achieving results.
- You take the initiative and have the drive and the perseverance to bring projects to a successful conclusion.
- You combine an in-depth analytical approach with excellent synthesis skills and concentrate on finding solutions.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are prepared to acquire additional knowledge about audit techniques, internal monitoring and governance.
- You are good at working with new media formats.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. We firmly believe that diversity increases performance and innovation. All our offers for full time are also available for 90% or 80%.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
You have the opportunity to develop your career in the challenging environment of the audit department of BNP Paribas Fortis and the BNP Paribas Group.
We are offering a traineeship that comprises the following:
- An individualised training programme with the opportunity to earn professional certificates
- Challenging assignments in the domains in which you are interested
- Coaching, mentoring and ongoing feedback
- The possibility to develop an extensive network of solid relationships
- A community of trainees with whom you can exchange your thoughts and ideas
- An open-ended contract
Tempted by the challenge?
Does our programme reflect your aspirations? If so, apply online.
An initial selection will be made based on your CV and motivation letter. Convince us that you are the ideal candidate and we will get in touch with you.