Standard / Permanent
COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL
Apply REF: BNP016361
Direct contribution to the Bank’s operational permanent control framework.
Perform ongoing AML/CTF risk monitoring on clients and account transactions covered by APAC AML Activity and Transaction Ongoing Monitoring ("ATOM") tool.
Review, analyze and dispose of ATOM alerts in accordance with predefined rules and relevant procedures.
Obtain and upload alert analysis results and relevant material for record keeping purposes.
Prioritize ATOM alerts and conclude the alerts as quickly as possible and within the indicative target timelines without compromising the quality and completeness of the analysis.
Ensure escalation of ATOM alerts to Country Compliance is proper, in a timely manner and supported by relevant information and due diligence search results.
Support the Head of APAC ATOM Hub to implement and execute APAC ATOM procedure and other relevant policies and procedures of BNPP.
Assist in ATOM projects and user testing assessments as and when required.
Comply with APAC ATOM procedure and other relevant policies and procedures of BNPP as well as relevant AML/CFT/Sanctions laws and regulations; and keep updated on latest trends of AML/CFT/Sanctions laws and regulations, and industry best practice.
Collaborate and work in tandem with team members of APAC ATOM Hub and relevant stakeholders.
Be supportive and adoptive to changes of procedures and scope of works.
Meet the QA requirements and the expected daily alert disposal volume. Notify the Head of APAC ATOM Hub in a timely manner when backlog is foreseeable.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking /financial industry or handling AML transaction monitoring and investigation.
- A good understanding of corporate banking and trade finance transactions.
- Familiar with international AML regulations and sanctions.
- Good communication skills and eager to learn.
- Proactive and alert to AML risks.
- Analytical and with an investigative eye for accurate details and red-flag situations.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently.
- Ability to write concisely and clearly; and to produce clear constructive advice under pressure and within short timeframes.
- Must evidence an attention to detail and have an investigative and questioning nature.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, a flexible, collaborative and team-oriented approach to problem-solving and an ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, and preferably with some experience of dealing in multiple countries in APAC region.
Specific Qualifications Required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent from an accredited institution (e.g. ICA or ACAMS). Post-graduate degree or law degree may be a plus.
- Asian language capability is desirable, but not essential.
Primary Location: IN-MH-Mumbai Job Type: Standard / Permanent Job: COMPLIANCE AND PERMANENT CONTROL Education Level: Other Degrees / Certifications / Vocational, Technical or Professional Qualifications Experience Level: At least 3 years Schedule: Full-time