Associate - Remittances ARPC
Standard / Permanent
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR ASSOCIATE-REMITTANCES-ARPC
TYPICAL POSITION PROFILE:
PURPOSE: To Process transactions for Cross Border Remittances of BNPP-Asia WITH THE OBJECTIVE to facilitate smooth functioning of operations while meeting the Operations Objectives of BNPPISPL for all the sites handled
JOB TITLE: Associate - Remittances DEPARTMENT: ARPC under BNPPISPL
LOCATION: CHENNAI TERRITORY: ASIA
REPORTS TO: (Desg) TEAM LEAD-Remittances NO. OF REPORTEES: Direct: Contract Staff-3
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: 1 to 3 Yrs. QUALIFICATION: B.Com or any degree
AGE: 21 to 27 yrs.
GENERIC COMPETENCIES REQUIRED :
· Good Communication skills
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Customer orientation
· Orientation towards Service quality
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
· Knowledge on various Cross Border Payment Products
· Operational Risk awareness
· Process performance evaluation,analysis and improvement
· Familiarity with Banking Back Office Operations,Processes and Systems
· Familiarity with Computer applications, MS-Office
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY / CRITICAL TASKS:
AREA OF RESPONSIBILITY / CRITICAL TASKS
( in order to )
(full/ partial/ supporting)
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
(qualitative / quantitative)
· Processing of transactions to ensure that they are accurate, as per the prescribed service delivery standards .
To ensure error free processing
· No & type of complaints
· Audit findings
· Minimization of Cost
OPERATIONS RISK MANAGEMENT:
· Maintain control over outstanding and unreconciled entries.
· Implement and monitor control plans.
· Ensure adherence to standards.
To minimize operational risk.
· Deviation from key risk standards
· Financial loss arising out of operations
· Ensure adherence to internal guidelines.
To meet internal & external compliance requirements.
· Audit reports
· Communications from compliance officers
· Collate data for providing accurate MIS reports on time and as per internal formats and external guidelines.
To meet management’s MIS requirements and the Banks external reporting requirements.
· Minimize error rates.
· Resolve customer complaints and queries.
· Ensure effective and efficient co-ordination with Middle Offices and various Branches.
TO enhance customer satisfaction levels
· Customer feedback
· Number of complaints
· Feedback from various sites
· Middle Offices feedback
Bcom / Any other graduate