Associate - ORUS Implementation and Support
Standard / Permanent
The objective of this role is to provide a 1st level support to the Operational Risk Management. Within CIB APAC, the Core tool used is ORUS.
Operations Control is an Operational management function to
- Monitor all daily processes are handled correctly
- All outstanding tasks / processes are identified, justified and actioned accordingly.
- Reports are produced regularly to the management to review.
- Continuous improvements on control monitoring as processes are continuously evolving.
Responsibilities of the 1st level support:
- Implementation of the new processes or deep enhancements of the existing ones.
- To hold the Workshops with the concerned teams
- To perform the design of the Flowcharts and the controls
- To present and request the validation to the Customers
- To make the Modeling in the Designer Tool
- To ensure that the result is properly reflected in ORUS
- To perform the training & guidance before the go live
- Performance administration support to the ORUS tools, user accounts & profile maintenance.
- Maintenance of the Controls that are implemented within ORUS: Self-Declarative & Control of Control i.e. small changes in process flows, update of procedures, update of control points.
- Maintenance of regular reporting for the APAC stakeholders.
- Generation of Weekly & Monthly reports
- Generation of adhoc reports
- Support in changes of report formats
- Escalation to OPC for OPC audit related queries. The OPC managers in ISPL/ rest of APAC are responsible for the monitoring & auditing of the controls.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree Holder in Finance and/or IT or equivalent
Essential Technical Knowledge / Skills:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Good comprehension, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Experience in Process Mapping
- Experience in IT support is a bonus
Other Value-added Experiences
- Able to work under pressure independently
- Self-Initiative and be pro-active
- Attention to details and challenge issues when problem arises