Associate - Middle Office Operations (Trade Support)
Standard / Permanent
To setup and maintain the static data in Middle Office application called Tradeflow. Static data with Standard settlement instructions are maintained in tradeflow for Fund, Broker and Custody. Main scope is to ensure STPing of the trades.
TradeFlow is BNP Paribas Security Services global solution for trade capture, confirmation and instructing third parties (via SWIFT). It is used to support our middle office and back office services to investment managers.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Attention to detail
- Good communication
- Ability to keep focused.
- Work within a team environment.
- Mailbox monitoring
- Investigation skills
- Accurate set up of static within Tradeflow
Graduation/Post Graduation with specialization in Finance / NCFM Certified
Total years of experience
0-2 years experience from a fund manager/custodian/broker background desirable.
Knowledge and skills required
- Strong analytical skills, detail orientation, service commitment, and solid organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, prioritizes multiple tasks, and meets strict deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications and strong MS-Word & Excel skills required.
- To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel as required.
- Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.
Job specific competencies
Complete commitment to provide professional, intelligent and timely responses to our clients’ needs and to changes in the market.
Oral: Expressing ideas effectively in individual and group situations. Adjusting communication style to match the needs of the audience.
Written: Expressing ideas clearly in all written documents. Using professional, appropriate language at all times, and adhering to the use of the BNPP Email Protocols.
Work effectively with team members to accomplish goals, Respect the needs of others and displays integrity in dealing with team members.
Continuous Improvement and adaptationGenerate creative solutions to problems, Ability to plan work ahead and to prioritize workload in an organized manner. Always looks for ways to improve services and processes.