Associate/AVP - Inspecteur
Standard / Permanent
Inspection General carries out the function of Internal Audit and contributes to the protection of the activity and reputation of the Group by fulfilling its role as the 3rd line of defence. The Inspection Générale is an independent, hierarchical and integrated function.
Internal Audit, as defined in the IIA (Institute of Internal Auditors) International Professional Practices Framework, is ‘an independent, objective assurance and consulting activity designed to add value and improve an organisation’s operations.
It helps an organisation accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.’
IG FSAL is dedicated to the assignments related to Financial Security, within a specific audit cycle. The assignments are conducted on site throughout Asia Pacifique (23 entities / 13 countries)
- As a member of an audit team or as Head of Assignment (depending on the staffing decided by the Head of IGFS APAC), providing an independent assurance to the Management on the quality of the Bank’s internal control, risk management and governance systems and processes by issuing recommendations in order to strengthen their effectiveness.
Head of Assignment
- Lead the assignment in accordance with BNPP Internal Audit Guidelines, Compliance Audit methodology, International Professional Practices and established internal communication protocol.
- Oversee and co-ordinate work performed to ensure optimal resource allocation and efficient completion of assignments.
- Review work done by audit team to ensure that the work scope objectives are achieved
- Ensure timely delivery of audit deliverables
- Complete the audit report within the timeline specified in internal guideline.
- Ensure the completion of UNIK tool input for launched assignments.
- Escalate to the Head of Compliance Audit, Asia Pacific unresolved matters or disputes with the auditees for timely resolution.
Auditor of Assignment
- Assist in the planning of the assignment e.g. preparing the methodology, collating raw data, obtaining past recommendations, conduct preparatory meetings with auditees etc.
- Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control according to Group standards and requirements
- Identify, analyze, evaluation and document sufficient information to effectively assess the area audited
- Maintain quality audit deliverables that allows proper assessment of the audited area
- Meet the deadlines specified in each Assignment
- Provide appropriate value-added recommendations to mitigate identified risks.
- Review the implementation of recommendations upon request.
- Annual risk assessment and planning (adhoc)
o Perform risk assessment per the guidelines and templates.
o Assist in audit planning process.
- Head Office reporting (adhoc)
o Contribute by reporting on the developments and control related events arising within the base location.
o Contribute to IG Audit Dashboard reporting.
- Regulatory updates
o Be updated with regulatory requirements within the base location that are relevant to Compliance topics.
o Be familiar with all Group policies and procedures in the areas of Financial Security
- Internal communication
o Regularly communicate with and keep team members posted on significant events in relation to regulatory requirements within the base location.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral)
· Excellent communication skills – written & oral in English.
· Strong analytical mind with good organization skills.
· Office tools skills.
· Autonomous and able to take initiatives.
· Team player.
· Able to travel (e.g 75%)