Associate/ AVP - Financial Reporting and Administration
Standard / Permanent
Main Objectives & Purpose :
To be part of the reporting team and be involved in the preparation of financial reports, investment portfolio reports and consolidation of accounts, and any ad-hoc reports, etc for internal, external and regulatory purposes.
Key Results Areas :
1. Ensure that the Financial Reporting procedures and all operational processes of BPTSS are in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and the applicable accounting standard are accurate and keep up to date
2. Participate in any due diligence process or request for proposals as required in relation to any trust and fiduciary services opportunities.
3. Draft or review any operating memorandum and SLA for new client take on in relation to the Financial Reporting activities.
4. Provide oversight to deliver and maintain excellence service quality in the provision of the Trustee Ops services in line with established industry and BPSS standards accordingly.
5. Provide oversight to deliver and maintain excellence service quality in the provision of the Financial Reporting and in line with established industry
6. Have a professional and service excellence mentality with emphasis on product knowledge and legislation/guidelines awareness
7. Draw management attention to problems where appropriate.
8. Participate in any ad-hoc projects initiated by the Head of FR.
9. Report and escalate any major incidents with respect to Financial Reporting including breach or error occurrences to the Management and Compliance
10. Identify and implement local engineering and re-engineering initiatives
11. Ensure clients expectations and client satisfactions are achieved. Schedule periodic meet up with clients to review and improve on the Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and others deliverables per the SLA in place;
12. Contribute to the growth & profitability of the Singapore office by ensuring efficient and effective department day to day financial reporting operations;
13. Contribute to create a standard, scalable, cost efficient production model and to focus on an efficient Operating model
14. Contribute, assist and participate in Business Development by supporting the Product Development initiatives, new deals and transition management. This includes meeting up with new prospects and follow up on action items, giving feedbacks and recommendations to deploy a good model.
15. Ensure all regulatory reporting are submitted to the relevant Authority on a timely basis.
Job Holder Requirements (To be filled by Manager) :
Essential Technical Knowledge/Skills :
· Excellence communication and interpersonal skills
· Persistence / perseverance
· Good negotiation skills
· Good analytical skills
Qualifications and Experience :
· University degree/ post graduate degree in law
· Minimum 5 years in experience in legal, trust and other fiduciary services or equivalent experiences