Associate / Associate L1 (For SAM Team)
Standard / Permanent
Key responsibilities and accountabilities
- Cross-checking information received with other data sources
- Reverting to local sub-custodians to clarify/solve any open issue.
- Analyzing the corporate event in order to anticipate any reporting or processing issues.
- Setting-up of financial information into the Custody system
- Collecting and relay any update related to the corporate event on an on-going basis.
- Processing the securities reconciliation with sub-custodians client positions at the different steps of the event.
- Checking eligible positions of accounts within the local sub-custodian
- Checking that all eligible positions have been instructed at response deadline (for voluntary events only)
- Consolidating client instructions (for voluntary events only)
- Advising local market by sending instructions of participation to sub-custodian ((for voluntary events only)
- Checking that instructions of participation have been duly acknowledged by sub-custodian.
- Tracking of the payment date of the event in order to advise clients accordingly
- Processing payment of the event on client’s account upon recovery of cash and/or securities from the local sub-custodian
- Processing foreign exchange orders according to client’s set up.
- Processing any manual adjustment related to cash or securities in order to finalize the recovery process
- Justifying any cash or securities breaks to Control Teams
- is happening on periodic basis.
- Participate in Brain Storming Sessions and share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members.
- Consistently evaluate and update documented procedures to ensure they are complete, accurate and current.
Total years of experience
0 to 2 years
Relevant years of experience:
0 to 2 years