Standard / Permanent
Key responsibilitiesand accountabilities
TheStatic Data Associate is responsible to drive the securities database and willbe assisting the Team lead/Manager in achieving the BNPGroup Off-Shoring objective. Will be serving the Internal Clients of BNP Paribas Group. He needs to strike a goodequation with his Line Managers/Internal Clients of BNPParibas Group and to provide high quality of service to meet the expectedservice standards.
- Creation of securities in securities database after collating and analyzing the data from external provider .
- Extensive interaction with organizations to understand and analyze business processes.
- Prepare Training documents and other product literature.
- Coordinating with different Operation’s Groups and collating the data from each application/system.
- Participate in Brain Storming Sessions and share the best practices and ideas with the peer groups and team members.
- Take ownership on the task and should be accountable for the task delivered or undelivered
- Delivering the correct information & coordination with concerned departments .
- Prioritize the work and conduct investigations with due diligence on all the issues.
- Ensure that, deadlines are adhered and the exceptions are informed on pre-facto basis.
- Ensure all the KRI & KPI for each for the function/activity has been met.
- Ensure all the Check-lists and controls are in place to manage the account opening with no operational risk.
- Ensure all the activities are good to capture for Audit Train with 4 Eye functionality.
- Ensure all the Knowledge Transfer has been delivered efficiently within the teams.
- Knowledge and skills required
· TheStatic Data Associate need to establish a strong communication network with thedifferent locations in Asia, Europe and America.
- Thinks creatively and finds opportunities to challenge standardize and improve workflow to realize value, increase optionality and flexibility
- Ability to understand and articulate business processes.
- Ability to work well in team environment and on individual task assignments.
- Overall awareness of using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- To be based in Chennai and prepared to travel as required.
- Must be prepared to work in any shift supporting Asia/Americas/European business hours.