Assistant Vice President – Triparty Allocation Specialist
Standard / Permanent
BNP Paribas Group:
BNP Paribas is a leading bank in Europe with an international reach. It has a presence in 75 countries, with more than 189,000 employees, including more than 146,000 in Europe. The Group has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. The Group helps all its clients (individuals, community associations, entrepreneurs, SMEs, corporates and institutional clients) to realize their projects through solutions spanning financing, investment, savings and protection insurance. In Europe, the Group has four domestic markets (Belgium, France, Italy and Luxembourg) and BNP Paribas Personal Finance is the leader in consumer lending. BNP Paribas is rolling out its integrated retail-banking model in Mediterranean countries, in Turkey, in Eastern Europe and a large network in the western part of the United States. In its Corporate & Institutional Banking and International Financial Services activities, BNP Paribas also enjoys top positions in Europe, a strong presence in the Americas as well as a solid and fast-growing business in Asia-Pacific.
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking:
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutional, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Triparty Allocations Specialist needed for processing of $140 Billion of triparty repo per day for multiple BNY Mellon cash accounts.
- Guaranty Triparty Processing and Settlement through BNY Mellon Accessedge system
- Monitor Accessedge ADM screens for timely triparty matching
- Work closely with the Front Office to report unmatched trades and trade discrepancies
- By entering block trade allocations into the proper systems
- By monitoring and processing of GCF Repo
- Perform DTC collateral pledges from Falcon to Accessedge
- Allocate the best possible collateral to triparty shells avoiding a bad collateral mix
- Monitor BNY Mellon accounts for NFE and liquidity for proper trade flow
- Calculate and convey end of day triparty collateral needs to the Front Office
- Calculate and provide daily interest payments on daily triparty
- Run the end of day triparty upload process
- Balance triparty trades between front to back systems
- 5 years’ experience in a broker/dealer environment and have had close contact with traders.
- Knowledge of Back Office Operations including DTC, U.S. Treasuries, Agencies, and Mortgage Backed Securities.
- Knowledge of Bank of New York’s systems - BDC and Accessedge, including ADM.
- Knowledge of DTC pledge and release.
- Knowledge of repo/reverse trade processing, including calculation of interest.
- Experience with DTC triparty allocations and concentration limits.
- Liaison with traders, salespeople, and support staff during settlement cycle.
- Knowledge of GCF repo allocations and processing.
- Comprehensive research and follow up of rate problems and discrepancies.
Preferred required qualifications
- 4 year college degree highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Martini and ICI Impact a plus.
- Necessary characteristics include: attention to detail, accuracy, reliability, initiative, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates must be able to work well with traders and develop their confidence.
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable