Assistant Vice President – Payments Application Production Support
Standard / Permanent
- Responsible for production support - incident, change, problem, request management for payments applications.
Act as subject matter expert for peer teams with understanding flows between BNP Paribas payment and back office systems.
Responsible for monitoring and reporting service and availability KPIs
Ensure platform stability with proactivity and continuous improvement
Assist sponsors and project teams to identify business needs and define functional specifications;
Work closely with IT teams to produce technical specification documents;
Responsible for coordinating and fulfilling projects support tasks, as well as providing status reports;
Maintain application and systems as per the Information Security guidelines.
Ensure data protection regulations are implemented from a data security standpoint.
Maintain monitoring, capacity planning and performance tuning of payments applications components
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related fields.
- Must have at least one of Shell/Perl/Batch/Python scripting skills
- Well versed with incident/problem/change management process – ITIL processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good documentation skills – good knowledge of Excel, Word , PowerPoint
- Good understanding of Java J2EE applications
- Experience with Unix/Linux/Windows servers.
- Experience with application deployments and installations
- Knowledge of SQL/Pl SQL
24/7 availability during On-Call schedule
Work on US Holidays.
Work in day shifts in coordination with the teamPreferred Qualifications:
- Nice to have infrastructure, MQ, WebSphere, Tomcat knowledge
- Understanding of Service Now or similar tool and the service management processes
- Understanding of data protection principles
- Ability to work independently within a team
- Problem solver, innovative, agile and strong multitasking skills and ability to reprioritize tasks
- Not Applicable
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.