Standard / Permanent
- Manage and spear head the assigned Projects from Mid-Scale initiatives.
Ensure that all projects follow the Group Policies and Procedure – including proper Project Governance and reporting.
Identify the business issues to be resolved.
Identify and obtain the buy-in from the Primary Project Stakeholders and Sponsor.
Drive the delivery effort by maintaining project lists, organizing follow up meetings, creating and distributing meeting minutes.
Ensure clear communication of goals, budget, risks, efforts involved, as well as on the progress of the project.
Work closely with all functions - Front office, Operations, Finance, IT, Compliance, Legal, Risk etc. to ensure successful delivery of project objectives.
Manage situations of conflict and constraints to ensure the success of the project.
Contribute to the building of maximum efficiency within the Firm:
- Analyze the current procedures and make change proposals to improve productivity, efficiency and risk control.
- Work closely with the Operations and IT managers to properly measure the impact of new systems/processes on the staff's workload and determine the new staffing requirements where applicable.
- Work with various users to clearly identify business requirements – from Front Office to Finance.
- Collaborate with IT to ensure that the system functionalities meet the user requirements.
- Propose procedural changes to take advantage of the new system functionalities.
- Facilitate the planning between IT and users to ensure all phases of the project are on track and that the appropriate level of testing is carried out.
- Participate and contribute to various TAC and NAC coordination for ITO.
- Analyze the impact on the various functional departments and propose an optimal work flow where required.
- Ensure all stakeholders are involved in the preparation activities.
- Coordinate/facilitate all communication between teams with regard to the new product implementation.
- Coordinate/facilitate all communication between teams with regard to the new trade type implementation (TAC coordinator for ITO).
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 3+ years of experience including exposure to Trading and Operations (functional or in a project capacity), with knowledge of Prime Brokerage Services or Compliance and Regulatory reporting activity with trade processing flows and settlement processes.
- 3+ years of experience working with trade flow (front to back)
- 3+ years of experience within project management concepts, including documentation experience (business requirements, process flows, procedures, GAP analysis).
- 3+ years of experience working with MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Exposure to Regulatory Reporting is a Huge Plus.
- A keen to ‘Process and Risk’ awareness
- Ability to adapt and learn new processes quickly.
- Ability to multi-task and shift gears for various topics and perimeter during the project life cycle (i.e. Knowledge of FO Products and processes, Operations, IT, Finance etc.).
- Good understanding of the project life cycle and what each phase implies.
- Experience with Business Analyst processes is valuable.
- Ability to delve into complicated situations (issues, people, processes etc.), sort out the information and propose the solution/next steps.
- Ablity to professionally and efficiently manage situations of conflict and work with collaborators to arrive at a solution.
- Not Applicable