Assistant Manager - Due Diligence
Standard / Permanent
CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
To ensure high quality services delivery standards enhancing client satisfaction by duly performing activities within prescribed TAT & ensuring compliance with applicable regulations.
Roles and responsibilities:
· Client onboarding, amendments & closure adhering policies and procedures
· Client set up on e-banking platforms per cash management standards
· Ensure due diligence with local and group regulations.
· KYC recertification – active member in KYC recertification process
· Ensure data quality & data integrity of client records.
· Effective coordination & control over outsource activities following set timelines
· Active follow up for pending documentation & discrepancy management
· Safe keeping of clients documents
· Strict adherence to turn around time standards
· Proactive coordination with businesses, branches, compliance and other teams
· Active support to management reporting, audits, inspection, etc. via timely accurate data submission
Graduate / Post Graduate