IT Asset Manager - h/f/x - Enabler
Standard / Permanent
Do you want to help shape the bank of tomorrow, today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees ensure that change is their greatest asset, which helps them turn challenges into opportunities. They think ahead in order to offer customers innovative solutions that are perfectly suited to their needs.
BNP Paribas Fortis, the country's number one bank, offers its employees opportunities for ongoing career growth in a rewarding and flexible work environment.
Tackling problems and solving them as quickly as possible is what makes you tick. You enjoy analysing the needs of branches, customers, and back office employees in detail. And you always find the best solution to customer requests. Does this sound like a description of you? If so, you are the ideal candidate for the job of Asset Manager as part of the IT Accounts team at BNP Paribas Fortis.
IT Accounts defines and develops new functions for the IT assets that our customers and employees use for banking. We work on front-end processes in the digital channels and branches along with back-end processes in the mainframe. Our priority is to Implement and support all functionalities as efficiently as possible.
Your future job:
As Asset Manager in the IT Accounts team, you have a broad range of responsibilities:
● You ensure that all releases and deployments of projects and changes related to IT accounts are configured correctly and efficiently.
● You actively look for where to improve processes throughout the IT assets value chain, including impact analysis, data entry, installations etc.
● You remain in close contact with various stakeholders, including the application service teams They industrialise the IT systems.
● You ensure that the recurring end-of-year IT Accounts Assets work activities (interest calculation, pricing, etc.) are effectively coordinated.
● You monitor incidents during the production phase. You ensure that they are resolved and that the resulting solution is effective.
● You test, validate, and accept the end result and check whether it meets expectations. You are not content until everything in the production environment has been optimised.
● When necessary, you prepare the necessary reports for managing the assets. You also make sure that they contain all key information.
● You also have the opportunity to contribute to a variety of other projects as well as minor application extensions. In short, you are a key link in the major strategic evolution taking place within the framework of the bank's digital strategy.
Play to your strengths
· You have over 10 years of technical back-end and front-end IT experience.
· You developed these skills in previous jobs:
● You analyse problems and deal with them. In doing so, you maintain an objective overview of all potential solutions.
● You are pragmatic and able to quickly get to the root of the problem. You follow the rules, but you also use common sense at all times.
● You are highly results-oriented. You always meet your targets within the set deadline.
● You enjoy building a professional network and do so quickly and effectively.
● You communicate clearly and effectively.
● You are a good team player.
● You speak Dutch and/or French fluently. You have a good spoken and written command of English, enabling you to collaborate efficiently and effectively with our external partners.
· Have you also acquired IT experience with another BNP Paribas Fortis asset? This is an advantage.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with his or her own experience. This strengthens our results and our innovative focus. All our full-time job offers are also open to candidates wishing to work on a 90% or 80% basis.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
How are bank evolves depends on you and our other employees. We offer you excellent working conditions and encourage you to further develop yourself professionally and personally. This also enables you to make a real difference for our company in a challenging environment. In exchange, you can count on a competitive salary and attractive benefits. And you also have a say in putting together your salary and benefits package.
Do you want to take on the challenge?
Do you want to make a real difference as an Asset Manager in the world of IT Accounts at BNP Paribas Fortis? Then apply online now. Send us a strong CV and motivation letter. You'll hear from us soon.