Approvals Analyst (m/f)
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
BNP Paribas Corporate & Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading European investment bank with global leadership in many of our businesses. We are part of the BNP Paribas Group, a financial institution with solid foundations and a proven ability to adapt to change. BNP Paribas CIB, with nearly 28,000 employees in over 50 countries, can offer you an exciting and truly global start to your career, a career where you, your ideas and your development matter.
CIB / Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C)
Corporate clients have high expectations towards BNP Paribas digital capabilities, looking for improved convenience, quality of service and efficiency. To meet these expectations, CIB has the ambition to bring a true digital experience to our corporate clients throughout our complete product and services offering.
The aim of the CIB Digital Bank for Clients (DB4C) project is to articulate the business ambition of CIB with Corporate clients through digital channels as an integral part of our business strategy and ensure that our digital offering is further developed to support that business ambition. The plan will build on our already solid assets, as illustrated by Centric and its App store (Connexis Cash, Cortex Deposit, Cortex FX, FX+ and many more) and will look to improve our offering, integrate it into customer-designed environments and develop new customer journeys, based on the effective expectations of our users.
The project will be led in close coordination and cooperation with Domestic Markets to offer our international clients a seamless and state of the art experience.
This role will work within the DB4C team supporting the Approval team head with the internal and external legal, regulatory and associated due diligence processes associated with the deployment of BNPP’s electronic platforms, products, mobile channels and applications globally, to both corporate and financial institution clients.
Coordinating and managing the complex requirements of key internal stakeholders from legal, compliance, regulatory and risk departments is an integral part of the role, together with drafting of technical documentation detailing all aspects of our new electronic platforms and offerings.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Work with business, product specialists and IT to research, understand and document business requirements and IT workflows of new electronic platforms and applications in order to complete internal and external due diligence.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (incl. Compliance, Legal, Risk, IT and Business sponsors around the globe) in order to proactively resolve potential and actual roadblocks during the due diligence process and addressing on-going issues that present risk to either business efficacy or concerns from a regulatory, compliance or legal perspective.
- Liaising with product, IT and sales teams globally to prioritise potential new revenue streams and associated due diligence requirements.
- Knowledge management including maintaining detailed and accurate records via SharePoint ensuring a robust audit trail of completed due diligence.
- Ability to work autonomously whilst communicating progress and problems to Approvals Head, estimating work schedules and proactively managing anticipated issues.
- Preparing presentations, tracking team book of work, roadmaps and deliverables in a clear and detailed manner.
- Fostering and entrenching a consistent and rigorous approach to risk management and legal and regulatory requirements within the digital space within BNPP.
• Degree in Management, Law or other related academic background
• 6+ year Legal or compliance experience
• Legal or compliance degree strongly recommended
• Experience within Digital banking and/or FX products
• Ability to translate complex processes and requirements into clear and articulate documentation and guidelines
• Strong project management & communication skills (meetings / workshop facilitation, roadmap preparation, structuring of detailed presentations)
• Good IT knowledge is mandatory - including MS Office, Visio and SharePoint
• Spoken and written English at a level equivalent to native speaker required
• Availability for a training abroad up to 3 months in London