Standard / Permanent
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five house worldwide.
BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
In this role of Lead Developer you will work on a wide range of modern web and artificial intelligence projects, support and modify in-house applications, working hand-in-hand with the data scientists and developers of the analytics consulting team.
- Lead Developer
- Analyze, design, coordinate and supervise the development of web applications and APIs
- Estimate software development work effort in agile projects
- Responsible for review and accurate development against business requirements
- Be an active member of the Development team to contribute to team dynamics, ways of working and assisting with improvement opportunities
- Contribute to define and disseminate development best practices and use continuous integration practices
- Develop technical and design documentation
- Build efficient, testable and reusable components
- Master's degree or higher degree in Information Technology or Computer Engineering or related field
- Experienced software developer (5+ years minimum experience)
- Experience leading small development teams (Code reviews, technical guidance etc).
- Understand software development principles and technology with the ability to guide other developers & collaborate on technical information with various teams.
- Demonstrable experience of web API, REST API including API lifecycle management
- Experience in continuous integration tools (pref. Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with configuration management tools (pref. Ansible or equivalent)
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance (User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments)
- Experience in applying agile SCRUM method to projects with high added value
- Team spirit
- Capacity for collaboration and communication
- Capacity for creativity and innovation
- Adaptability and initiative spirit
- English fluent
- French and Portuguese are a plus