Analyst Transportation Finance Group
Standard / Permanent
The Transportation Group is in charge of the structuring of Aircraft Financing solutions (on behalf of Airline companies and Aircraft Leasing Companies) and of Containers Financing solutions (on behalf of Container Lessors). The group is a leader in the Transportation Finance sector.
• Undertake credit risk assessments for lending proposals made by the bank to Airline Companies, Aircraft Lessors and Container Lessors. His/Her assessments are based on analyzing financial information, such as profit and loss/ balance sheet statements, management accounts of operational performance and cash flow statements;
• Use IT models of credit information (projections/ asset cover) to predict probable patterns and trends using specialist statistical software.
• Conduct economic and industry research, in order to fully assess the credit worthiness of client companies.
• Liaise with other staff within the bank, such as account relationship managers to compile a complete and coherent credit proposal which is presented to the bank’s senior risk management.
• Ensure that procedures comply with internal and external banking standards (e.g. Basle III).
• Keep track of industry, client, and transaction specific developments in its portfolio and contribute to an annual review of all approved facilities once every year.
• Assist and take primary responsibility for preparing cash flow models for structured debt transactions, credit systems such as CRF, RAROC calculations and having in-depth knowledge of the group’s methodologies (GRR).
• Participation in origination and execution efforts (pitches).
• Participation in negotiation of asset financing term-sheets proposals as well as transaction legal documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study, MBA in Commerce/Finance a plus
• Credit training background
• Knowledge of Financial Markets
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Advisory/solutions driven approach
• Ability to work well with teams across product and geographical lines
FINRA Registrations Required: