Analyst - Regulatory Examinations Specialist
Standard / Permanent
Processing and creation of First Day letter (FDL) matrixes using Excel along with the creation of Supplemental Request matrixes.
Collection of and tracking of document requests, documents and information submitted to exam staff before, during, and after on-site review, performing quality control over all submissions.
Scheduling of all meetings between Team, examination staff and key Firm personnel, which includes all logistical tasks.
Assist the Team with the drafting of Response letters. Coordinate with relevant personnel after the completion of an examination to respond to findings/close-out letters.
- BA or BS required,
- JD preferred
- 2 – 4 years of relevant industry experience
- A High level of detail orientation and organization.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written.
- Project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks with competing priorities at once and successfully managing all to completion.