Analyst – Product & Accounting Control
Standard / Permanent
FINANCE ACCOUNTS ET MANAGEMENT CONTROL
Product & Accounting Control Group (PAC) in BNP Paribas North America Capital Markets is a department that handles cash reconciliations, P&L reconciliation to sub-ledger, balance sheet substantiation, covering Fees and invoicing process, as well as general accounting, control, and reporting responsibilities. In addition, preparing upper management reporting regarding Key Risk Indicators and Key Performance indicator reports.
· Perform the reporting of P&L reporting to the respective middle office teams
· Validate reconciliation of (but not preparation of) middle office P & L to the general ledger.
· Certify Cash “Nostro” reconciliations and ensure reported in a timely manner.
· Support the general ledger balance sheet substantiation and investigation, including break resolution for activity under our control remit.
· Assist on projects including but not limited to system upgrades, implementations, & automations.
· Assist with ad-hoc duties and reporting as assigned.
· Make a direct contribution to BNPP operational permanent control framework
· Perform Operational Risk Controls as a secondary backup.
Minimum required qualifications
· Bachelors degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or similar.
· 2yrs+ of experience in a similar role& organization with exposure to the majority of points noted above is an additional asset but not required.
· Excellent written and verbal skills, with confidence and composure at all levels of the business hierarchy
· Change agent with exemplary attitude:- innovative, enthusiastic, rigorous, execution oriented
· Highly skilled multi-tasker with efficient organization skills
· Highly ethical and control oriented