Analyst - MIS & Reporting
Standard / Permanent
About BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking
Fully integrated in the BNP Paribas Group, BNP Paribas Corporate and Institutional Banking (CIB) is a leading provider of solutions to two client franchises: corporates and institutionals, and operates across EMEA (Europe Middle East Africa), APAC (Asia Pacific) and the Americas. The bank is a global leader in Debt Capital Markets and Derivatives. It is a top European house in Equity Capital Markets and it has leading franchises in Specialized Financing. In Securities Services, it is a top five House worldwide. BNP Paribas CIB strives to service the global economy by providing solutions to its clients in financing (ECM, DCM, specialized financing), flow banking (trade finance and cash management), financial advisory (M&A, project finance), global markets (interest rates, credit, foreign exchange, equity derivatives), risk management, and securities services.
Responsible for compiling weekly, monthly, quarterly & ad hoc reporting for the Regulatory Relations team, which covers regulatory examinations and regulatory liaison. Additional responsibilities will include assisting in the implementation of the Firm’s GRC tool, along with development and maintenance of SharePoint sites and creations of presentations, as needed.
Essential duties include:
- Production and enhancement of weekly and monthly reporting to the Head of Regulatory Exams and the Head of Regulatory Relations.
- Production of Regulatory Relations quarterly board reporting. This will also include developing enhancements to such reporting.
- Completion of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for the Firms GRC tool along with other needed UAT.
- Maintenance and enhancement to the Regulatory Relations Sharepoint site(s).
- BA or BS preferred
- Excellent communication skills, including oral and written.
- Data analysis skills.
- Expertise in Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Project management skills, with the ability to work on multiple tasks with competing priorities at once and successfully managing all to completion.
- A high level of detail orientation and organization.
- Prior experience working in the regulatory field.
FINRA Registrations Required:
- Not Applicable