Standard / Permanent
Advisory Americas delivers advisory services for mergers and acquisitions, primary and secondary equity capital markets transactions as well as equity private placements. The team includes over 70 bankers, located in New York, Houston, San Francisco, Bogota, Santiago de Chile, Mexico City and São Paulo. Within M&A North America, the team is organized along seven primary industry groups: Materials / Minerals / Mining, Oil & Gas, Power, General Industrials, Middle Market Financial Sponsors, Consumer, and Tech / Media / Telecom. Within M&A Latin America, the team is organized geographically along four regions: Brazil, Mexico, Andean Region and Southern Cone and covers all industries. Our Equity Capital Markets team operates out of New York and executes transactions in all industries. It covers both North and Latin America. Finally, Private Placement Equity provides advisory services for all BNPP clients in the Americas.
- Assist on the marketing and execution of M&A transactions.
- Prepare and produce marketing materials.
- Build detailed financial models.
- Perform business valuations utilizing public market and M&A transaction multiples and the discounted cash flow and LBO valuation methodologies.
- Perform industry and company specific research.
- Provide all other support as assigned.
- Experience working / interning in a bulge bracket or large boutique investment banking, private equity, consulting or a Big Four accounting firm.
- Demonstrated record of academic excellence.
- Strong data management and research skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Team player, self-motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Detail oriented with a complete focus on quality results/deliverables.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Technical proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- 6+ months of work experience in M&A
- Experience in M&A sell-side and buy-side processes
FINRA Registrations Required:
- 79, 63
BNP Paribas is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, citizenship, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.