BNP Paribas is one of the euro zone’s leading banks, strongly positioned in its two core businesses - Retail Banking and Corporate & Institutional Banking - and present worldwide with nearly 141,500 employees in 30 European countries. In 2014, it was named one of the “Top European Employers”. BNP Paribas has more than 3000 employees in Portugal and is one of the largest foreign institutions in the country.
BNP Paribas is recruiting for its European Finance Operations Center in Lisbon, part of the Group Finance function. Group Finance is responsible for compiling and processing accounting and financial information in order to ensure its publication and to provide Executive Management with the necessary information for the entire Group’s financial management.
Within Group Finance, “Finance Solutions & Services” (FSS) is responsible for evolutions and maintenance of Group financial systems. The Agile development team develops tactical solutions to meet business requirements on time.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Agile development team works with end-users in the BNP Paribas Group Finance department and Entities Finance departments: Group Reporting and France Reporting teams, Accounting Control and Certification teams. The team is composed by 6 tactical analysts/developers with confirmed level working for Group Finance department. These tactical solutions should be taken over Information Technology teams for strategic solutions.
As an Agile development team member, your responsibilities are to:
Collect, analyse and challenge business requirements: new requests or change requests,
Propose solutions, build/develop them and perform all necessary tests,
Release the solutions for clients and provide support
Produce associated documentation and ensure developments auditability
Monitor application portfolio and ensure recovery when needed
Prepare plan to convert tactical solution into strategic solutions taken over by IT teams
Report regularly to the Production Monitoring Manager in Lisbon
Collaborate with the Agile team based in Paris
· Education: Bachelor’s degree in computing / computer sciences
· Professional experience: 1 to 5 years of experience as Developer
· Experience of Visual Basic for Applications Access & Excel 2010 is mandatory
· IT production experience is a plus
· Language (oral & written skills): English (B2 Level, CECRL certificate), French is a plus
· Excellent attention to details
· Availability and customer orientation skills
· Pro-active attitude with ability to work in a fast changing and demanding environment
· At ease with multi-tasking, strong team spirit
· Strong analytical mind, problem solving, planning & organisation skills
· Available for a training period abroad (up to 2 months)