IT Analyst, BP2S
Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
BP2S requires a IT Analyst to support different technological activities used by the location. IT Analyst to support the IT services and Digital Transformation Manager in all IT related matters: local IT application support , service delivery management and assist in digital transformation projects. A key part of the role involves oversight of services provided by respective functional IT teams within the group.
- Work with business users in identifying opportunities to implement digital transformation projects. Manage these business requests by liaising with relevant IT development teams and external providers for appropriate solution implementation.
- Provide onsite support to local users in liaising with relevant IT teams to resolve production issues and incidents. Ensure IT incidents are logged, reviewed and adequate action plans are implemented by respective teams. Where client deliverables are impacted, ensure appropriate information is provided for client communication.
- Work with the team for the implementation/improvement of alerting framework for the BP2S applications used in Singapore
- Support the IT Manager on the BCM part: organise the tests, report the results, train the staff
- Represent IT function for Securities Services in SG and take ownership to address all queries, questions in relation to Technology. Work with other IT teams to ensure SG business and regulatory requirements are adequately met where it relates to Technology.
Maintain documentation on quality or performance issues.
Competencies (Technical / Behavioral):
· IT Knowledge
· Service focus
· Risk awareness
· Team player
Specific Qualifications Required:
· Degree holder
· 4 -5 years of relevant experience