Standard / Permanent
FINANCIAL AND TECHNICAL EXPERTISE
We are currently looking for an Administrator to assist in the day-to-day running of our Guildford Office. This part time role up to 4 days a week provides professional support to the planning team.
- Provide administrative support to the Head of Guildford Planning
- Provide administrative support to the Planning team
- Diary management for team members including the arranging of internal and external meetings and team meetings.
- First in line to answer the telephone, taking and passing on messages.
- Liaison with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Assist with organisation of marketing and client events
- Equifax Checks, Client On-Boarding Forms – completed accurately and recorded on AML spreadsheet on monthly basis.
- Assist as required with creation of invoices and invoicing process
- Process supplier invoices.
- Taking of minutes and preparation of meeting notes
- General secretarial duties including some typing
- Confident and pleasant personality
- Excellent communication skills both over the telephone and in person.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels
- Exceptional organisational and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to observe strict level of confidentiality.
- Good computer skills including use of Microsoft Office
- Ability to cope under pressure
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and the Stonewall Equality Index.