Customer Service Advisor
Customer Contact Centre
Customer Service AdvisorWe are currently seeking a Customer Service Advisor to join the Customer Contact Centre on a Full-time basis. Our Customer Service Advisors work as part of a team delivering a first class, professional service to all our customers within the creditor/pet market, ensuring that we uphold the reputation and brand of our clients.
- Key responsibilities include:
- To answer and handle calls promptly in an enthusiastic, courteous and efficient manner.
- Identify and respond to the needs of customers, resolving queries where possible or passing effectively to Senior Customer Service Advisors or the Management team.
- Apply detailed, up-to-date knowledge of products and procedures
- Promote a positive image of Cardif Pinnacle and client companies
- Seek to achieve and exceed individual and team targets
- Use call centre systems effectively and in line with department procedures
- Input all data and complete all related paperwork accurately